Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Raising The Flag

Timing is everything. Just as I had decided to reinvest my interest back in blogging about Korea I get a notice in the post from the Consulate. "On the occasion of the Anniversary of Korean National Foundation Day and Korean Heritage Day, the Consul General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto requests the pleasure of your company at a flag raising ceremony and a reception afterwards".

YES PLEASE! 

Location: the legislative Building at Queen's Park. Seriously. I don't know how I got on their VIP list, but I couldn't be more pleased. I am pretty sure I can squeeze an early/extended lunch on the day this goes down so I can be there. I don't really know what to expect other than a flag being raised and a good possibility because it happens over lunch time, some good Korean eats. I will pack my camera and be ready for whatever it is that comes my way. Kamsa Hamnida!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you write about how it goes ^.^

lombok wander said...

Ayo Liburan bersama Lombok Wander Tour and Travel
Kami meyediakan Paket Tour di Lombok, Voucher Hotel, dan Tiket Pesawat
Destinasi menarik di Lombok : Gili Trawangan, Air Terjun Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep,Pantai Kuta , Desa Sasak (Sukarara, Banyumulek, Sade).
Untuk lebih jelasnya bisa check di lombokwandertour.com
Hubungi kami di: T:0370 - 628500 HP: 0812 - 38203455/0818 - 03681311 BBM: 56EC66D4